The Vault - Pond Life Stamp Set
Product ID : 2070
1. Ink the duck image with various shades of chalk inks that fade into one another for a
more realistic & soft look.
2. Create a small spring from wire and attach it to your frog. Once the spring is in place
on your card front, the frog can hop around!
3. Stamp one of the images onto a piece of organic material...cork, metal, leafs (real or
silk) for a natural look.
4. Use a liquid glaze or clear gel pen to the water elements of this set to help them appear
5. Use the caterpillar parts to make an ant instead. This could be applicable to picnic
6. Stamp a caterpillar with the appropriate length to have one section per letter in a
child’s name. Add a letter to each section using our Simple Alphabet.
7. Try using flock on the cattails for a realistic look & feel.
8. Stamp a second set of dragonfly wings onto vellum and cut out. Fold in half and
adhere the fold onto your existing stamped dragonfly.
9. The fish in this set are perfect for creating a gel card. You can go HERE for a
A versatile nature set that knows no gender. This set includes several elements that can allow you to build a scene or highlight a single image as your focal point.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
The cattail leaves image measures 2 inches tall and 2 inches wide. The frog measures 1.75 inches tall and 0.75 inches wide.