The Vault - Remember Stamp Set
Sale Price: $36.00
Product ID : 2087
Remember Tip Sheet :
1. Use black flocking over the Poppy center image for a realistic 3-D look.
2. Use the smaller solid Poppy image in the center of the larger one for additional
3. Use the Rock and Roll technique on the solid Poppy images to create variegated
4. Use the swirl images to create a unique background. Tone on tone or ready to be
colored in with your favorite coloring medium.
5. Use the doodled Poppy to add an additional color to the solid Poppy image. Stamp the
separate Poppy center over the similar image in the center of the Doodled Poppy for an
additional layer of color.
6. The circle sentiment has a gap to allow a step to enter through without interruption.
7. Use the swirls as a continuation of a sentiment for a flowing feel.
8. Stamp the poppy images in Versamark and color with chalk for a velvety feel
reminiscent to the actual flower.
9. Use the kissing technique with the solid poppy and leaf images by using the swirl
images to lift off the color prior to stamping.
10. Use the “for…” sentiments alone (With out the “Thank You” sentiment) to create gift
giving tags and cards.
11. The sentiments coordinate with the following Marvy Uchida punches:
a. Delicate- Pink (Mega) Scalloped and Regular Rectangle.
b. All moments quote-Blue (Super Jumbo) Scalloped and Regular Square.
c. Thank you circle- Yellow (Extra Jumbo) Scalloped and Regular Circle.
d. Thank you- Blue (Super Jumbo) Scalloped and Regular Rectangle.
This thoughtfully elegant yet whimsical poppy set offers many design options with a lovely mix of both solid & linear images. These images have been illustrated to enable you to replicate several different varieties of poppies! In addition, the sentiments and swirls reflect a delicate strength becoming a perfect companion to the flower that portrays the same attribute. Use the various swirl images to create unique backgrounds and sentiment extensions. The naming of the set, as well as some of the sentiment choices came from the important symbol the Poppy is in remembering Armistice/ Veterans Day.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The longest stem image measures approx. 2.5 inches. The largest solid and scribble poppies are approx. 1.5 inches in diameter. The smallest scribble/ solid poppy flower is approx. .75 inches in diameter. The largest swirl is 1.5 inches x 1.75 inches. The smallest swirl is .5 inches long.