The Vault - Road Trip Stamp Set
Product ID : 2364
1. The postage stamp image in this set coordinates with the Postage die.
2. For a fun look, layer the United States frame image with the map image.
3. Use the star and mini flag images to mark areas on the map, like places you visited on
your trip or where your card is coming from and going to.
4. The compass image will fit into a 1 1/2” circle punch or die cut.
5. This set is perfect for other uses besides traveling. A graduation or we’re moving
theme would both work very well with the images.
6. Stamp a sentiment into the United States frame image for a quick and easy focal image.
7. So many of the images from the Postmarks set would pair well with this set.
8. Arrange multiple sentiments from the set onto an acrylic block to create a quick
9. The images in this set are perfect to create a collage look.
10. Experiment with the emboss resist technique with the United States frame image
layered over the map image.
Road Trip is a set to celebrate the All-American road trip that is a popular vacation for many in the summer months. Use this set to wish someone well on their vacation or add the images to your trip scrapbook to preserve all your trip memories. The distressed look of this set is also perfect for other purposes like masculine cards, graduation cards, we’ve moved cards, and more...
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The United Stated frame image measures 3 1/2” wide and just under 2 1/4” tall. The “adventure awaits” sentiment is 2 1/4” wide and is 1/4” tall. The postmark image is just over 1 1/2” wide and just over 1” tall.