The Vault - Sign Language Stamp Set
Product ID : 2156
1. The square images can be used alone for your main focal point or placed inside the
flag to complete your sign.
2. The EK Success ¾ “ punch coordinates perfectly and makes it super easy to punch
out your square images.
3. Stamp the image directly in the center of your flag or use a ¾” punch and punch your
image out and then place it in the center of your flag with 3 dimensional adhesive.
4. The square images also coordinate with the Guidelines Stamp Set.
5. Use a variety of the images to create your own patterned background.
6. Try using a larger square punch, 1” for example, to allow for more of a border around
your squares. Use them as a main focal point, without the flag stand and banner, for your
7. Try adding color to the white space in the square images using paint, markers, colored
pencils, chalk etc.
8. Add a little bling to your images by using tiny rhinestones, glitter, stickles, pearls etc.
9. The two stars, heart and dot were made to stamp on the top part of the sign stand.
10. This set lends itself perfectly for mixing and matching. For example: Use the “B” with
the umbrella for a baby shower or use it to wish someone a happy birthday. Use the
cupcake for letting someone know they are sweet or send them warm wishes. The ideas
This is an extremely fun, versatile set that covers just about every special occasion and holiday in life. From birthdays and babies to Christmas and love...this set has it all. Each square image will stamp perfectly inside the banner or you could use the EK Success 3/4