The Vault - Silent Night Stamp Set
Product ID : 3004
1. All of the images in this set were designed to work beautifully with heat embossing.
2. Try using dots of stickles or small rhinestones to embellish the points of the stars.
3. The sentiments would work perfectly as accents in a mini holiday scrapbook, focusing
on your beliefs and why the holidays are so meaningful to you!
4. You could also use them to embellish ornaments for your Christmas tree, beautiful &
heartwarming at the same time.
5. The verses would also be wonderful for including on holiday gift tags as a reminder of
the spiritual side of the season.
6. Try clear embossing the flourish and rubbing a darker ink over it. The resist technique
would look stunning with this particular image.
7. Challenge yourself to make a one layer card with this set and a white note card. Just
by using different shades of ink in the same color family, you can achieve many looks!
8. The flourish would look stunning stamped on vellum, paper pierced and affixed to the
outside of a glass votive holder.
9. Try substituting the star stamps for some of your other favorite star themed products
already existing in your stash. Chipboard die-cuts, star brads, etc...
This stamp set celebrates the true meaning behind the holidays in an elegant but understated style that will be a classic to turn to every year. The sentiments are formatted in a larger scale, making them appropriate for either the cover or interior of your handmade cards. MEASUREMENT REFERENCE: This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The large flourish image measures approximately 4.75 inches wide and 2 inches tall. The Merry Christmas sentiment measures 2.5 inches wide and 3/8-inch tall. The "For unto you is born..." quote measures 3-inches wide and 1.25 inches high.