The Vault - Snowfall Additions Stamp Set
Product ID : 3009
1. The large snowflakes are designed to coordinate with Marvy’s Giga, Mega, Super, and
Extra Jumbo snowflake punches.
2. To punch out a snowflake image, stamp the snowflake close to the edge of your
cardstock with the middle snowflake spoke running parallel to the edge of the cardstock.
3. Another option for adding the snowflake image to the punched snowflake stamp is to
punch the snowflake shape first and then stamp the snowflake image directly on to the
4. Use the snowflake punched shapes as masks on your project. Sponge or spray color
over the mask, remove the mask, and then stamp the snowflake images into the
snowflake shape that is left!
5. The mini snowflake images fit into a ½” circle punch. Use a 5/8” circle punch to leave a
narrow border around the edge of the images.
6. The snowflake background is designed to stamp repeatedly without having to adjust
the stamp to the right or left.
7. The “happy winter” circle sentiment fits into a 1 ¼” circle punch.
8. Use the mini snowflake images to decorate the mittens. Snowflakes from the Rustic
Snowflakes set will also fit onto the mitten image.
9. Sentiments from Snowfall, Snowfall Additions, and Rustic Snowflakes are designed with
the same fonts and can be easily mixed and matched.
10. Sentiments are divided for many design possibilities. Multiple colors, different layouts,
using just single words from the sentiments, and mixing/matching sentiment pieces are
just some ideas.
11. This set is perfect for glitter! Add glitter or flock to the snowflakes using a glue pad,
heat and stick powder or a glue pen.
The snowflakes found between this set and Snowfall, coordinate with all four of our snowflake punches. You can use the two supplies in so many different ways, you will have endless opportunities to build and form patterns, borders, focal points and anything else you can conjure up!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest snowflake measures 2.5 inches in diameter. The smallest snowflake measures 1.5 inches in diameter.