The Vault - Spooky Sweets Stamp Set
Product ID : 2038
1. The stem is separate from the pumpkin so you are able to do two colors effectively.
2. When stamping the pumpkin, try inking the entire image with orange and rolling the
edges in brown (rock & roll technique). The results are amazing!
3. The two oval reverse stamps coordinate with our Marvy extra jumbo scalloped oval
4. All of the smaller sentiments can be layered on top of the star reverse oval.
5. The large jack-o-lantern face can be assembled all at once on a Cuttlebug plate. See
an example of this HERE.
6. The Avery label patterned stamp can be used to create really unique background
papers as well.
7. You can position both bats on your block at the same time to create even more
8. Either “sweets” or “treats” will fit perfectly between the tails of “p” and “y” in
“SPOOKY”. This allows you to easily incorporate two colors into your design.
9. All of the sentiments are small in scale to allow you to add them to small tags and candy
10. Create fun patterned paper by repeating any of the sentiments repeatedly in rows.
While the majority of people do not send Halloween cards, many DO make fun packaging for special sweets & candy in honor of the holiday! This set of 30 images was designed specifically to compliment all of your Halloween packaging projects! Enjoy special sweet-themed sentiments on a smaller scale, perfect to add to tags. The large jack-o-lantern face is actually made of four separate images that can be arranged to suit a variety of projects. There is even a special patterned stamp designed to fit individual Avery address labels, which is perfect for creating your own wrappers for Hershey's Chocolate Nuggets! There are unlimited combinations with this spooky set!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6-inch sheets. The jack-o-lantern mouth measures 3-5/8 inches wide. The three circular labels each measure 3/4-inch in diameter.