The Vault - Springtime Doodles Stamp Set
Product ID : 2210
1. Create a background pattern or your own pattern paper with the various images in this
set. Try using VersaMark ink on cardstock for a subtle effect.
2. Use the double teardrop image as the body of a bird, add the tail,eyes and beak.
3. Use the same double teardrop image as a petal for a whimsical flower and fill in the
center of the flower with the open circle image.
4. Add a brad, button or rhinestone to the center of the flowers.
5. The images are perfect for the paper piecing technique. Use with paper, felt or fabric
for a unique look.
6. Add glitter, stickles or flock to the flowers or as a trail for the snail, butterfly, dragonfly
7. These images work wonderfully with your favorite coloring techniques such as copics,
watercolor pencils/crayons or blender pens. Don’t forget to add a hint of grey or pale
blue around them to make them POP!
8. Try heat embossing the images for interesting texture on your projects. Stamp and
emboss on designer paper for a fun look!
9. Try stamping with Fresh Snow ink or Vintage Cream ink on dark colored cardstock for
a clean look.
10. Stamp images on kraft cardstock and color with bright copic markers then, highlight
with a white gel pen.
This whimsical springtime set offers many design options with a fun combination of linear images and sentiments. The variety of bug images are a perfect for creating your own background papers or focal points. The linear details make it fun to add shading and dimension with the color medium of your choice, while the clean outline of the images allows you to stamp on colored cardstock and cut out with ease. With Springtime Doodles, the possibilities are endless!
This set comes on two 4x6 acetate sheets. The butterfly and measures 1 1/2" wide by 1 1/3" high. The ladybug measures 1/2" wide by 3/4" high.. The sentiment thinking of you measures approximately 1 1/2" by 1/3" inches. The bird’s body which also doubles as a petal, measures approximately 1/2" by 1".