The Vault - Stained Glass Stamp Set
Product ID : 2714
Stained Glass Tip Sheet :
1. Pair a stained glass image with a sentiment for a quick and easy card.
2. Color in the different sections in different colors to mimic real stained glass.
3. Use the sentiments as inside/outside pairings.
4. Use the basic sentiments alone or with another favorite holiday image.
5. Stamp a stained glass image on clear card stock and color for a realistic stained glass
6. Emboss the image and color. Then fill each section with a clear glaze for another
stained glass look.
7. Use the coordinating die to create a stained glass "window" card.
8. Use the sentiments that are similar to each other to create a word background.
9. Create stained glass gift tags.
10. Create stained glass tree ornaments.
Stained Glass is a Christmas set inspired by the beautiful, colorful windows that surround many churches, often illustrating the Christmas story. The lines of these windows are clean and simple making the images easy to color. Pair it with the coordinating dies to create a variety of Christmas projects such as cards, tags and ornaments, all in stained glass.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The "Merry Christmas" sentiment measures almost 2” wide and about 1/4” tall. The "Peace • Joy • Love" sentiment is about 1” wide and 1/3” tall. The Cross window is slightly smaller than 1 1/5” wide and 2” tall. And the Angel window is 1 1/5” wide and 2 1/5” tall.