The Vault - Star Prints Stamp Set
Product ID : 2136
1. Stamp & punch out a star image and run it through a xyron sticker maker, applying
adhesive to the image side of the star. Sprinkle with glitter to create your own sugar
2. Add yellow flock, or another color of your choice, to the solid star image to use as a
special accent on a baby themed project.
3. Use Copic markers to color the emptry spaces of the dotted striped star. You could
use a simple color duo or go all out and make it a rainbow of hues.
4. If creating a special birthday card for a child, you can ink the numbered star with
markers, using a different color ink for the number that represents their age.
5. Another idea would be to punch the age out from a separate image and add it to the
image you created from the tip above applying foam tape for dimension.
6. Edge any punched star accent with a glue pen and dunk the edges in glitter for some
7. You can also edge any punched star by dipping the edges in embossing ink & powder,
adding an elegant metallic element to your project.
8. Ink a star image with a light ink and roll the edges & points in a darker ink. The
variegated effect works beautifully with these shapes.
A wonderful array of patterned stars to use as focal points, backgrounds, accents and much, much more! The best part is that the stars coordinate with the Fiskars X-Large Star Punch (and the SU! Large Star Punch) making it easy to layer them, lift them up with foam tape or whatever else you can imagine. The font combination used in the sentiments is super-stylish and trendy. There are also many partial phrases that allow you to add either the word "star" or one of the star images to complete the sentiment, making them really versatile and fun!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. All of the large star images measure approximately 1.75-inches in diameter. The "Enjoy Life" sentiment measures 1-inch tall and 1-inch wide.