The Vault - Take Three: Summer Stamp Set
Product ID : 2227
1. Stamp the images and emboss them using clear ink. Rub colored ink over the surface
to create a WOW effect.
2. Add a bit of Prisma Glitter to the flower or bird.
3. Stamp the same image three times or mix up the images.
4. Add beads to the bird.
5. Create curves with the sentiments by attaching the stamp in a curve to the acrylic
6. Use a glue pad or heat and stick powder to adhere flock to the flower for a velvet-like
7. Use the 1 ¼ inch or 1 ¾ paper shapers punch, nestabilities by Spellbinder or Marvy
punches to punch out the images. The 1 ¼ inch cuts the images perfectly and will need a
trim around the corners; the 1 ¾ inch punch adds a beautiful border around the image.
8. Color the images using markers or outline the image using markers.
9. Emboss images to give a raised effect.
10. Use the single flower as a background stamp.
Take Three: Summer is a set of images with 3 different looks. Coordinate them with the sentiments and the possibilities are endless. The images can be stamped individually or collectively. Mix and match to your liking. Great for cards, gift tags and scrapbooking.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The focal images (birds and flowers) measure 1 ¼ x 1 ¼ inches. The “congratulations” sentiment measures 2 inches wide by ¼ inch high. The “A Beautiful Way to say Goodbye” sentiment measures 2 inches wide and approximately 1 inch high.