The Vault - Tree Tops Stamp Set
Product ID : 2456
1. Stamp the outlined circles and then stamp any of the solid circle images inside.
2. Stamp the outlined circles and then use the three separate solid circles and stamp
them inside. Use all the same color or try stamping them in different colors.
3. Stamp the tree trunk and then use any of the separate images to decorate your tree
4. Try stamping the solid circles onto a separate sheet of cardstock and then use circle
punches to punch some of the circles out. Add them over your trunk with foam adhesive
to give your project a bit of dimension.
5. Use markers to color the white space in the circles.
6. Try using a variety of small circle paper punches and punch circles out of patterned
paper to decorate your tree.
7. Add a bit of glitter to the stars, hearts and flowers or add rhinestones to give your
project a little sparkle.
8. Try decorating your tree trunk and branches with tiny buttons.
9. Use the separate flowers, star or heart and stamp them over the coordinating image in
the circle clusters.
10. Think outside the box when stamping with this set. Not only would it be perfect for
cards but also for scrapbook pages and gifts!
This unique tree set is filled with possibilities and is unlike anything you’ve stamped with before. There are plenty of options to decorate your tree trunk and branches including clusters of circles as well as individual images. This set lends itself perfectly for quick and simple cards as well as options for coloring for those of you who don’t mind a little more work. Mix and match this set with a variety of Papertrey Ink’s sentiments and your stamping options are endless!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The solid tree circle clusters measure approximately 1 1/4" by 1 3/4". The tree trunk measures approximately 3/4" wide by 1 3/4" tall. The largest solid circle measures 1/4".