The Vault - Warm Happiness Stamp Set
Product ID : 3010
1. This set has so many fun cup building possibilities! Use the solid cup base and add the
cup outline for a basic cup image.
2. Stamp just the cup outline and color it in with markers, paints, or colored pencils.
3. Stamp the cup outline onto patterned paper and cut out for a paper pieced look.
4. Use the polka dot cup base or add the provided stripe images to the solid cup base to
dress up your cup!
5. Use the reverse masking technique to add polka dots or any other small image that
you can think of to personalize your cup.
6. Stamp the polka dot base, and then use the reverse masking technique to add the
polka dot outline image to each polka dot on the polka dot base for a fun polka dot effect
on your cup!
7. Mask the cup and add the oval base so that your cup has a place to sit!
8. Don’t forget to add some steam swirls to your cup.
9. The words “coffee”, “tea”, and “cocoa” are designed to swap out of the main sentiment
so you can personalize your project to whatever beverage you choose.
10. Use the polka dot stamp to create a coordinating polka dot background paper.
Whether it is coffee, tea or cocoa, almost everyone enjoys to sit back and sip a warm beverage. This simple & rustic collection of images celebrates just that! Many mix & match possibilities!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The mug measures 1-3/8 inches wide and 1-3/4 inches high. The large sentiment measures 1.5 inches wide and 1 inch tall.