The Vault - Wedding Day Stamp Set
Product ID : 2067
1. The large oval circle can be used as a focal point on a project or can be used as a tag.
2. For ease of use, cut out the decorative circle with one of the circle nestabilities. The
centre of the circle can be punched out using the 1 ¼ inch circle punch from EK Success.
3. Add a brad, pearl or gemstone to the centre of the decorative square for added detail.
4. Use the decorative corner stamp on photos or to enhance a rounded edge created by
a corner rounder. Click HERE for an example.
5. When creating an anniversary or wedding card make sure to add the date. You can
add the date on a tab at the front of the card, in the centre of the decorative circle or
even at the back of your card.
6. Use the smaller images to dress up or accent your ribbon. Click HERE for an example.
7. Mask the edges of the oval and decorate the inside with stamps or an airbrush system.
8. This set is perfect for layering your images because the images can be easily cut out
with various punches and die cuts. Click HERE for an example.
9. Stamp Mr and Mrs and personalize your card or favour by signing your last name.
This set is perfectly suited for anything involving a wedding. From invitations to actual ceremony, to thank you cards, to anniversary wishes, this set has it all. Featuring a beautiful script font that is perfectly suited for occasions of this type. The large oval frame coordinates with the Nestabilities die-cut system and can fit a number of different sentiment combinations within it's borders. The numbers and months make it easy to customize your project with the date of the special event. You'll love creating accents & patterns with the many stylish & classy decorative elements included as well.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The large oval frame measures 3-1/4 inches tall and2-3/4 inches wide. The circular frame measures 1-3/4 inches in diameter.