The Vault - Women of Life Stamp Set
Product ID : 2057
Women of Life Tip Sheet :
1. To create 3D flowers simply stamp them, cut them out and layer them together.
2. Instead of using the sentiments horizontally try switching them around and using them
vertically as the stem of your flower.
3. Try using the flower centers as your main focal point instead of using just the flowers
4. The sentiments and recipients fit nicely inside a variety of the Making Memories metal
5. Add buttons, brads, glitter, liquid appliqué, rhinestones, seed beads or crystal effects
to your flower centers.
6. Add tiny rhinestones or stickles to the tiny dots in each flower petal.
7. Create patterned paper with various colors and flower sizes.
8. Use a white gel pen or Souffle puffy ink pen to make little dots inside your flower center
or tiny dots inside the petals.
9. Use the connected flower overlay to create your stamped image or stamp separately
using the 3 individual sized flowers.
10. To stamp an individual stem simply place a piece of scrap paper on either side of the
cardstock you would like to have your stem.
11. You could make your stems longer by stamping directly at the very top of the first
ones you stamped.
A set designed specifically for all the female relationships that we celebrate throughout the year. The occasion sentiments feature a dotted line above them, creating the perfect platform for adding the recipients “title." Melissa has covered them all, including a special additional “in-law” stamp that can be added to any of them, making them perfect for your spouse’s side of the family as well! The floral images are unique and fresh and will be a welcome addition to your collection.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
The flower stem image measures 3” wide and 2” at the highest point. The occasions stamps measure 2” wide and 3/8” high. The “Aunt” image measures 1” wide and 1/2” high.