Think Big Favorites #1 Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2331
1. This larger sentiment format is large enough that you can easily use them for focal
points on your projects.
2. These will coordinate well with our Limitless Layers: 2 1/2" Circle die collection.
3. The lines that make up these sentiments are so thick you would have great success
applying glitter to the letters using a 2-way glue pen or glue pad.
4. Try inking different portions of the sentiment with different colors.
5. Add a rhinestone to any dotted "i."
6. Create patterned background paper by stamping the sentiment repeatedly all over
your card front. Spice things up and do it on the diagonal.
7. Stamp "Make a Wish" and trim down into a rectangle. Add candles from Make a Wish
stamp set or even Cupcake Collection to turn the rectangle into a cake.
8. Cover any prominent letter "o" with a button.
9. Add a simple line of stitching between the top row and bottom row of a sentiment.
This is the first of a monthly series that includes mega-sized versions of some of our favorite sentiments that were included in previously released sets. This first edition stems from Mixed Messages. The extra-large format will provide you with all new capabilities and design options. And for only $5, how can you go wrong?
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. "Thanks so much" measures 2 1/8" wide and 1" tall. "You're too kind" measures 2 1/4" wide and 3/4" tall. "Make a Wish" measures 2 1/4" wide and 7/8" tall.