Think Big Favorites #10 Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2450
1. This larger sentiment format is large enough that you can easily use them for focal
points on your projects.
2. The lines that make up these sentiments are so thick you would have great success
applying glitter to the letters using a 2-way glue pen or glue pad.
3. Try inking different portions of the sentiment with different colors.
4. Hang a stamped heart from the end of the larger words.
5. Add a rhinestone to dot the "i" in brighter.
6. Create patterned background paper by stamping the sentiment repeatedly all over
your card front. Spice things up and do it on the diagonal.
7. Color in some of the letter openings with markers or colored pencils.
8. Cover any prominent letter "o" with a small button or rhinestone.
9. Add a simple line of stitching between the sentiments or underneath them as added
texture and detail.
This is the ninth in a monthly series that includes mega-sized versions of some of our favorite sentiments that were included in previously released sets. This ninth edition stems from 2010 Holiday Tags. The extra-large format will provide you with all new capabilities and design options. And for only $5, how can you go wrong?
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. Each of the sentiments measures about 2 1/4" x 1".