Think Big Favorites #14 Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2500
Think Big Favorites #14 Tip Sheet :
1. This larger sentiment format is large enough that you can easily use them for focal
points on your projects.
2. The lines that make up these sentiments are so thick you will have great success
applying glitter to the letters using a 2-way glue pen or glue pad.
3. Try inking different portions of the sentiment with different colors.
4. Hang a stamped star, or other birthday themed image, from the end of the larger script
5. Add a rhinestone to dot the "i" in birthday.
6. Create patterned background paper by stamping the sentiment repeatedly all over
your card front. Spice things up and do it on the diagonal.
7. Add tiny die-cut felt stars or other embellishments to the ends of the script words for
8. Color the interior of letter openings in a rainbow of hues for a fun look.
9. Add a simple line of stitching underneath the sentiments as added texture and detail.
This is the fourteenth in a monthly series that includes mega-sized versions of some of our favorite sentiments that were included in previously released sets. This fourteenth edition stems from the popular set, Communique Curves Sentiments. The extra-large format will provide you with all new capabilities and design options. And for only $5, how can you go wrong?
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. "Happy Birthday" measures 3 1/2" x 1 1/2". "Get Well Soon" measures 3 1/2" x 5/8".