Think Big Favorites #23 Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2614
Think Big Favorites #23 Tip Sheet :
1. This larger sentiment format is large enough that you can easily use them for focal
points on your projects.
2. The bold lettering of some of the words would look great with a little glitter added using
a 2-way glue pen or glue pad.
3. Try inking different portions of the sentiment with different colors.
4. All of these sentiments are perfect for creating tags or labels for gifts or small treats for
5. Dot the "i" in "Be Mine" with a rhinestone or small pearl.
6. Create patterned background paper by stamping the sentiment repeatedly all over
your card front. Spice things up and do it on the diagonal.
7. The largest solid heart can be used to fill in the center of the heart-shaped "o" in the
script "love" sentiment.
8. The small solid heart can be used to represent the letter "o" in the dotted circle "love"
9. The dotted "love" sentiment would look fabulous heat embossed.
10. You can punch out the individual dotted circle letters with a 3/4" circle punch.
This is the twenty-third in a monthly series that includes mega-sized versions of some of our favorite sentiments that were included in previously released sets. This twenty-third edition stems from the popular 2010 Love Tags set. The extra-large format will provide you with all new capabilities and design options. And for only $5, how can you go wrong?
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The script "love" measures 3" x 1 3/8". The large single solid heart measures 5/8" x 5/8". The dotted circle "Love" sentiment measures 3 1/4" x 3/4". The smallest solid heart measures 1/4" x 1/4". "Be mine" measures 1 1/4" x 3/8".