Think Big Favorites #5 Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $3.50
Product ID : 2388
1. This larger sentiment format is large enough that you can easily use them for focal
points on your projects.
2. The lines that make up these sentiments are so thick you would have great success
applying glitter to the letters using a 2-way glue pen or glue pad.
3. Try inking different portions of the sentiment with different colors.
4. Use selective inking to stamp only the "thank" from the first sentiment and add the "s"
from congrats to form the word "thanks".
5. Add a rhinestone in between "thank" and "you".
6. Create patterned background paper by stamping the sentiment repeatedly all over
your card front. Spice things up and do it on the diagonal.
7. Use any of these sentiments vertically as "stems" with any of the Flower Fusion sets.
8. Cover any prominent letter "o" with a button.
9. Add a simple line of stitching underneath the sentiments as added texture and detail.
This is the fifth in a monthly series that includes mega-sized versions of some of our favorite sentiments that were included in previously released sets. This fifth edition stems from Communique Curves Sentiments. The extra-large format will provide you with all new capabilities and design options. And for only $5, how can you go wrong?
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. "Congrats" measures 3 1/4" x 1 1/4". "Thank you" measures 3 1/8" x 1 1/4".