Think Big Favorites #6 Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2399
1. This larger sentiment format is large enough that you can easily use them for focal
points on your projects.
2. These will coordinate well with many of our Mat Stack dies.
3. The lines that make up these sentiments are so thick you would have great success
applying glitter to the letters using a 2-way glue pen or glue pad.
4. Try inking different portions of the sentiment with different colors.
5. Add a rhinestone to the ends of the line that divide the top and bottom portions of the
6. Create patterned background paper by stamping the sentiment repeatedly all over
your card front. Spice things up and do it on the diagonal.
7. Allow the center line to represent a horizontal flower stem and add a small bloom to the
end of it.
8. Cover any prominent letter "o" with a button or rhinestone.
9. Add a simple line of stitching along the division line of each sentiment.
his is the sixth in a monthly series that includes mega-sized versions of some of our favorite sentiments that were included in previously released sets. This sixth edition stems from Autumn Abundance. The extra-large format will provide you with all new capabilities and design options. And for only $5, how can you go wrong?
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. Both sentiments measure 3 1/4" x 1".