Think Big Favorites #7 Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2413
1. This larger sentiment format is large enough that you can easily use them for focal
points on your projects.
2. The lines that make up these sentiments are so thick, you would have great success
applying glitter to the letters using a 2-way glue pen or glue pad.
3. Try inking different portions of the sentiment with different colors.
4. Use selective inking to place the "you" in "thinking of you" under "thinking of" for more
design options. You can do the same with the "well" in "wishing you well".
5. Add a rhinestone to dot the "i" in birthday.
6. Create patterned background paper by stamping the sentiment repeatedly all over
your card front. Spice things up and do it on the diagonal.
7. Use either the "thinking of you" or wishing you well" sentiments vertically as "stems"
with any of the Flower Fusion sets.
8. Cover any prominent letter "o" with a small button or rhinestone.
9. Add a simple line of stitching underneath the sentiments as added texture and detail.
This is the seventh in a monthly series that includes mega-sized versions of some of our favorite sentiments that were included in previously released sets. This seventh edition stems from Asian Fusion. The extra-large format will provide you with all new capabilities and design options. And for only $5, how can you go wrong?
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. "Birthday Wishes" measures 3 1/4" x 1". "Thinking of You" measures 3 1/4" x 1/2". "Wishing You Well" measures 3 1/4" x 1/2".