Think Big Favorites #8 Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.35
Product ID : 2422
1. This larger sentiment format is large enough that you can easily use them for focal
points on your projects.
2. The lines that make up these sentiments are so thick, you would have great success
applying glitter to the letters using a 2-way glue pen or glue pad.
3. Try inking different portions of the sentiment with different colors.
4. Hang a stamped ornament or star from the end of the handwritten words.
5. Add a rhinestone to dot the "i" in holidays.
6. Create patterned background paper by stamping the sentiment repeatedly all over
your card front. Spice things up and do it on the diagonal.
7. Add snowflakes or other embellishments to the ends of the handwritten words for extra
8. Cover any prominent letter "o" with a small button or rhinestone.
9. Add a simple line of stitching underneath the sentiments as added texture and detail.
This is the eighth in a monthly series that includes mega-sized versions of some of our favorite sentiments that were included in previously released sets. This eighth edition stems from Signature Christmas. The extra-large format will provide you with all new capabilities and design options. And for only $5, how can you go wrong?
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3" x 4" acetate sheet. "Happy Holidays" measures 3" x 1". "Tis the season" measures 3" x 1". "Noel" measures 1 3/4" x 7/8".