This Just In Stamp Set
Product ID : 3446
This Just In Tip Sheet
1. Stamp four microphone components as well as the base image, to create a complete microphone.
2. The “Official”, “Sound Studios” and “AM/FM Radio” sentiments can be stamped in the smallest space at the top of the base.
3. The “Breaking News”, “This Just In” and “News Bulletin” sentiments can be stamped in the second opening from the top on the microphone base.
4. Stamp the largest sentiments in the largest space at the bottom of the base image.
5. The small, thin sentiments can be stamped in between the lines at the bottom of the base to further expound on your card’s theme or sentiment.
6. The lightning bolt images can be stamped around the top of the microphone for a fun decorative element and to add to your “news flash” theme.
7. The Sunburst stencil collection can be used in conjunction with This Just In. Simply stencil on your sunburst layers and then add a die cut microphone over the top.
8. Have fun with various mediums, such as silver embossing powder on the top portion of the microphone or gold embossing powder on the lightning bolts.
9. Add lightning bolts to your envelope for an additional bit of fun.
10. Stamp the sentiment of your choice in a repeated pattern for a fun text-filled background.
From birthdays to babies to getting married and more, you can now make your official announcement, or even just make sure someone knows how special they are to you, with this darling new stamp set! Stamp the adorable microphone and add your sentiment components to the spaces on the microphone base to create unique and fun cards that are sure to make the recipient smile!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
The assembled microphone measures 2 1/2” x 4 3/4”. The large sentiments measure approximately 2 1/8” x 3/8. The largest lightning bolt measures 1 7/8” x 3/4”.