Tick Tock Stamp Set
Product ID : 2881
Tick Tock Tip Sheet :
1. Use the coordinating die, to create doors that actually open on the cuckoo clock.
2. Add birds to the window opening, the roof line or even the ledge at the base of the
3. Stamp the clock face in the opening on the cuckoo clock using a contrasting color.
4. Use the shudder stamps to stamp shudders in a coordinating color.
5. Pair the “Couldn’t wait another minute to say” sentiment with “Thank you” or “Happy
6. Pair “It’s your birthday” or “Happy Birthday” with “Time to celebrate!” for additional
7. “Wishing you all the best” can be used by itself, or paired with “Congrats on your new
home!” or “Happy Birthday”.
8. Use the scalloped border under any of the sentiments for an extra special touch to
highlight your sentiment while coordinating with the scallops on the cuckoo clock!
9. Stamp the birds or even the cuckoo clock repeatedly to create a darling background
10. The “xoxo” sentiment pairs beautifully with “I’m cuckoo for you” or “Our house is home
because of you”.
There is just something so charming about a cuckoo clock and this adorable stamp set brings that charm to your card making and paper crafting! With a customizable cuckoo clock and darling coordinating sentiments for a variety of occasions, Tick Tock is sure to bring a smile not only to your recipient’s face, but likely to yours too!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The cuckoo clock image measures 3 1/2” x 2 3/16”. The “Time to celebrate!” sentiment measures 2” x 1/4”. The “Congrats on your new home!” sentiment measures 1 1/4” x 9/16”.