Tiny Tags II Stamp Set
Product ID : 2448
1. It is best and easiest to die cut your tags first and then add your stamped images.
2. Since all of the shaped tags are combined on a single die, it is easy to cut out large
quantities at once and keep them on hand. Cut them from all your favorite cardstock
colors for added options.
3. Use the bow image to accent the tops of your tags.
4. Tie tags in place with our silk ribbon or twine. Even embroidery floss would work well.
5. Attach your tiny tags in place with small safety pins, stick pins, mini clothespins,
staples, brads and more!
6. Try cutting your tags from fun materials like clear cardstock, vellum or even cork or
7. Don't be afraid to add more than one tag to a single project. If you use several at
once, they can become the focal point.
8. Small images from Places Please, Postmarks, Tiny Treats and more will work well with
the scale of these tags.
9. Use the striped tag images as stamped accents. The holes were purposely left off of
the images so they could be used in this way.
Melissa Phillips is always hanging and pinning little tags to her projects, which inspired her to submit the idea of a set of tag shapes and stamps that would allow a multitude of options. This is the second set in a series and coordinates with the original Tiny Tags die, which cuts a multitude of shaped tags all in one pass. This amazing stamp set will customize the tags in a variety of different ways, especially when paired with elements from the original set! The stamp set includes a striped tag for each shape with a framed opening for adding an image or sentiment. The options and possibilities are endless!
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The circular striped tag measures 7/8" wide and 1" tall. The star shaped striped tag measures 7/8" in diameter. Both the standard tag shapes that are striped, measure 3/4" tall and 1 1/4" long. The all-caps "Adorable" sentiment measures 5/8" wide and 1/8" tall. The "happy new year" sentiment measures 5/8" wide and 1/4" tall.