Tiny Tags Stamp Set
Product ID : 2342
1. It is best and easiest to die cut your tags first and then add your stamped images.
2. Since all of the shaped tags are combined on a single die, it is easy to cut out large
quantities at once and keep them on hand. Cut them from all your favorite cardstock
colors for added options.
3. Layer the "mat" images under sentiments to help add detail and style to your tags.
Stamping the mat in a lighter color will always serve you well.
4. Tie tags in place with our silk ribbon or twine. Even embroidery floss would work well.
5. Attach your tiny tags in place with small safety pins, stick pins, mini clothespins,
staples, brads and more!
6. Try cutting your tags from fun materials like clear cardstock, vellum or even cork or
7. Don't be afraid to add more than one tag to a single project. If you use several at
once, they themselves can become the focal point.
8. Small images from Places Please, Postmarks, Tiny Treats and more will work well with
the scale of these tags.
9. Use the polka dot tag images as stamped accents. The holes were purposely left off
of the images so they could be used in this way.
Melissa Phillips is always hanging and pinning little tags to her projects, which inspired her to submit the idea of a set of tag shapes and stamps that would allow a multitude of options. This is the first set in a series, with this being the basic "starter" set. The coordinating Tiny Tags die cuts a multitude of shaped tags all with one pass. Then you can dig into this amazing stamp set and customize the tags to your hearts content! The stamp set includes a polka-dotted tag for each shape with a framed opening for adding an image or sentiment. If you don't want to go the polka dot route, there are a multitude of "mats" you can stamp onto the tag, allowing there to be a little extra detail to peek out from underneath a sentiment. The options and possibilities are endless!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The circular polka dot tag measures 7/8" wide and 1" tall. The star shaped polka dot tag measures 7/8" in diameter. Both the standard tag shapes that are polka dotted as well measure 3/4" tall and 1 1/4" long. The small pinked-edge square mat measures 9/16" square. The script "Baby" sentiment measures 9/16" wide and 5/16" tall. The "little one" sentiment measures 5/16" wide and 1/4" tall.