Tiny Treats: Birthday Stamp Set
Product ID : 2321
1. The frame image coordinates with our Mat Stack 5 die. The center portion of the
frame can also be punched out with a 1 3/4" circle punch if an open frame is desired. The
images in this set are designed at the same scale as the other sets in the Tiny Treats
series so you can interchange between the all of the sets.
2. All of the images look fantastic when colored in. Be sure to add just a touch of gray
underneath them to add a bit of shadow and to help make them POP!
3. These images are small enough that they could be incorporated into the "Inchie Art"
that is so popular now.
4. Many images from other Papertrey sets would coordinate with the frame in this set.
Play around with other images in your collection to see what else you think complements it.
5. Don't limit yourself to just using these images within the included frame. They also
would work well with any tag punches or dies you own, not to mention other standard
shapes that could serve as a focal point.
6. Try playing around with integrating these images with sentiments from other sets, as
well as pairing the sentiments in this set with images from other sets. You will be amazed
at all the combinations you can come up with!
7. A touch of glitter or Stickles to a portion of any image would be a wonderful finishing
detail that the recipient would appreciate, plus, it would emphasize the theme of special
8. The images don't need to be colored. Try stamping them with Fresh Snow ink onto
kraft cardstock for a fun and easy look.
9. Our Borders & Corners stamp sets would complement the image and sentiment
10. The small scale of everything in this set makes it perfect for use on lunch box notes!
Kids love to find little treats or "pats on the back" tucked into their lunch while they are at
school all day!
This fun birthday set is geared towards the special little people in our lives who love to be involved in our paper crafting hobbies, as well as receive special handmade treats themselves. The large frame coordinates perfectly with our Mat Stack 5 die, making it quick and easy to create tags and focal points. The circular frame coordinates with our Limitless Layers: 1 3/4" Circle Collection. All of the sentiments fit between the lines while all the images fit in the open space above. With these informal "guidelines" it is easy for children to help with projects for their friends and still end up with a super cute result. Many of the images and sentiments are versatile enough to be used for much more than just birthdays!
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The large polka-dot frame measures 3 5/8" wide and 2 1/2" tall. The circular frame measures 1 3/4" in diameter. All of the small images measure between 3/4" to 1" in diameter. The sentiments measure approximately 1 1/4" wide and 1/4" tall.