Tiny Treats: Valentine Stamp Set
Product ID : 2185
1. The to/from image can easily be stamped on the backside of the tag after it has been
punched out, leaving plenty of room for your child to print their own name and the name
of a friend.
2. All of the images look fantastic when colored in. Be sure to add just a touch of gray
underneath them to add a bit of shadow and to help make them POP!
3. These images are small enough that they could be incorporated into the "Inchie Art"
that is so popular now.
4. Many images from other Papertrey sets would coordinate with the circular frame in this
set. Play around with other images in your collection to see what else you think
5. Don't limit yourself to just using these images within the included frame. They also
would work well with any tag punches or dies you own, not to mention other standard
shapes that could serve as a focal point.
6. Try playing around with integrating these images with sentiments from other sets, as
well as pairing the sentiments in this set with images from other sets. You will be amazed
at all the combinations you can come up with!
7. A touch of glitter or Stickles to the heart portion of any image would be a wonderful
finishing detail that the recipient would appreciate, plus it would emphasize the theme of
8. The images don't need to be colored. Try stamping them with Fresh snow ink onto
kraft cardstock for a fun and easy look.
9. Our Borders & Corners stamp sets would complement the image and sentiment
10. The small scale of everything in this set makes it perfect for use on lunch box notes!
Kids love to find little treats or "pats on the back" tucked into their lunch while they are at
school all day!
This fun valentine set is geared towards the special little people in our lives who love to be involved in our paper crafting hobbies, as well as receive special handmade treats themselves that celebrate their achievements. The large circular frame coordinates perfectly with both the circular Nestabilities dies (Spellbinders) and the pink mega scalloped circle punch (Marvy), making it quick and easy to create tags and focal points. All of the sentiments fit between the lines while all the images fit in the open space above. With these informal "guidelines" it is easy for children to help with projects for their friends and still end up with a super cute result. Many of the images & sentiments are versatile enough to be used year round!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
MEASUREMENT REFERENCE: This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. All of the small images measure approximately 3/4" to 1" in diameter. The large frame measures 2 1/4" diameter. The sentiments are all 1/4" tall and between 1" and 2" wide.