Tiny Triangles Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2670
Tiny Triangles Tip Sheet :
1. This set coordinates with the Cover Plate: Triangles Die. You can stamp the patterned
diamonds through the openings of a Cover Plate cut-out.
2. As another option, you can stamp the patterns on the actual triangle pieces and then
reinsert them into the die-cut frame.
3. You can also use the frame to place and adhere all of the individual diamonds and
then remove the frame.
4. You can even impress the die into your cardstock using an embossing mat and use
the impressed outlines as your guide for stamping the patterned triangles.
5. Create an accent for a sentiment by clustering a few triangles together.
6. Use the patterned triangles as mats for individual stamped or die-cut letters.
7. Create a border along the bottom of a card with several of the triangles.
8. The triangles can be arranged horizontally or vertically for a variety of looks.
9. Use one of the triangles to represent a modern version of an arrow.
Tiny Triangles is a fun little collection of patterned triangles, perfect for creating colorful backgrounds. You will love mixing and matching everything and playing with various color combinations. This set also coordinates well with the Cover Plate: Triangles die. You can choose to stamp the patterned triangles through the openings of a Cover Plate cut-out or stamp the patterns on the actual triangle pieces and then reinsert them into the frame. You can also use the frame to place all of the triangles and then remove the frame from your project. Try impressing the die into your cardstock using an embossing mat, and use the impressed outlines as your guide for stamping the patterns. There are literally dozens of options with unlimited possibilities, so have fun!
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. Each triangle measures 5/8".