'Tis the Season Sentiments Stamp Set
Sale Price: $13.05
Product ID : 2728
'Tis the Season Sentiments Stamp Set Tip Sheet :
1. Use stamp markers to selectively ink portions of a stampor to make certain words more
2. Pair this sentiment set with any Christmas stamp sets already in your stamp collection.
3. Break up the sentiments by stamping portions on both the cover and inside of a card.
For example… ink up only “’tis the season…” stamp it on the front of your card, ink up “…
to be jolly” and stamp it on the inside.
4. Create a background pattern by using any one of these sentiments (or by combining
all of them at once) to stamp all over a sheet of cardstock.
5. Stamp “let it snow” three times to mimic the holiday song.
6. Make your own coordinating Christmas wrap, using any of these sentiments, by simply
stamping repeatedly onto plain white or kraft colored wrapping paper.
7. Heat emboss your sentiments for a bold look that stands out.
8. These sentiments are sized perfectly for making Christmas tags. Just add your “to &
from” to the reverse side.
You can never have enough sentiments for your Christmas cards and tags! ‘Tis the Season Sentiments features a unique combination of modern and well-loved fonts that you and the recipient are sure to adore. These phrases can easily be paired with any holiday or Christmas stamp set that’s already a part of your stamp collection.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The “Merry Christmas” sentiment measures 2 1/4” x 7/8”, the “Joy” sentiment measures 1 1/2” x 1”, the “Peace on Earth” sentiment measures 1” x 1 3/8”, the “Let It Snow” sentiment measures 1 5/8” x 3/4” and the “’Tis the Season…” Sentiment measures 2” x 2”.