To Have & To Hold Stamp Set
Product ID : 3311
To Have & To Hold Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the wreath and then stamp the floral images around it to customize it however you would like. Or die cut the images out and build your wreath design.
2. Stamp the wreath in a light tone so the flower and foliage images stand out more and become the focal point of your wreath image.
3. The flower and foliage images can be stamped on their own without the wreath.
4. Look in your stamp collection to find other flower and foliage images to use with the wreath.
5. Add beads, sequins, buttons, or whatever else you can think of for berries on the wreath.
6. Embossing the flower and foliage onto the wreath would be a beautiful and elegant look.
7. Some of the flower and foliage images have multiple image parts so you can easily stamp a multicolored image.
8. Use the flower and foliage images to stamp coordinating papers to use on your project.
9. The coordinating die for the wreath gives you the option to cut out the center or leave it in place.
10. Add the sentiments to the center of the heart wreath from the set or use other sentiments from your collection. You might consider using numbers in the wreath to celebrate a milestone anniversary.
To Have & To Holds is a beautiful floral set to celebrate weddings, anniversaries, and love. The set features a heart shaped wreath along with all sorts of flowers and foliage elements to dress up the wreath and/or projects. The script sentiments add the perfect touch for sending your well wishes and love.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The heart wreath is 3” wide and just over 2 5/8” tall. The “Congratulations” sentiment is just over 2 1/8” wide and just over 5/8” tall. The larger rose image is 1/2” wide and 1/2” tall.