Top Ten Stamp Set
Product ID : 2188
1. Create titles for cards or scrapbook layouts by pairing the “5” or “10” image with the
“things I love about you” or “things I like about you” stamps.
2. Create lists using the numbered images (1-5 and 6-10) and the smaller dotted lines
3. Stamp individual words on each line to list out favorite attributes about your loved one.
4. Create special birthday cards for a 5 or 10 year old using the large numbers in the
set. The numbers could be stamped all over as a background or could be used as the
focal point of the card.
5. Create a plaid/diamond pattern by stamping long dotted lines in one direction and then
turning diagonally and repeating.
6. Create mini lunch box notes for your child by using the letter “U” and an “R” from your
favorite alphabet stamp set in conjunction with the single words in the set to create little
sentiments that read “UR cute”, “UR silly”, etc.
7. Create a background pattern by stamping various words in a random pattern, covering
8. Use bracket stamps to highlight either one of the large numbers from the set, or one of
the “things I love about you” sentiments.
9. When scrap-booking, stamp one or more of the descriptive words directly on your
photo, such as “silly” on a photo of a child acting goofy.
10. Create borders for your cards or scrapbook layouts by stamping single words on a
strip of card stock and adhering to your project.
Top Ten is a super versatile stamp set that can be used for many different projects. It's perfect for scrapbooking treasured photos of your loved ones or creating cards and gifts to let those special people in your life know just how important they are. Use the many word options in the set to describe the things you like most about the people in your life. You can also create adorable lists with these stamps such as “5 things I love about you”. With all of the many options, you will find yourself coming back to this stamp set again and again!!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The large dotted lines image measures 5 1/4” wide and 1 1/8” high. The “10” image measures 1 3/4” wide and 1 1/8” high. The “things I love about you” sentiment measures 1 1/2” wide and 1” high.