Topiary Trio Stamp Set
Product ID : 2847
Topiary Trio Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the main portion of the topiary in a lighter color and then add the leaves layer in
a darker color, lining them up with the leaf outlines in the first layer.
2. If you opt to use the detailed leaf die-cut for the upper portion of the topiary, you can
gently lift each of the leaf cuts to add beautiful texture to your project.
3. Use pearls or enamel dots to add pops of color to the topiaries.
4. Create a sophisticated set of stationery by making several simple topiary cards
bundled together in a clear card box.
5. The topiaries will look fabulous when paired together with a monogram.
6. For a different look, try generation stamping with just the leaf layer of the topiary.
7. The small "Happy" and "Birthday" can be paired up beside the "H" block.
8. Try heat embossing the pot to give it a more realistic look.
9. A few touches of glitter added here and there on the topiary can make it more elegant.
10. Try adding real stitching over the lines that divide a few of the sentiments after they
There is an air of sophistication and elegance that comes along with topiaries and this set captures it perfectly. Not only do the topiaries have a two-step option for more depth and shading, but the coordinating dies (sold separately) cut out each individual leaf so you can fold it forward for dimension and texture. Paired with a few versatile sentiments, this collection would be a wonderful addition to any stamper’s arsenal.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The assembled cone topiary measures 3 3/8" x 7/8". The assembled single ball topiary measures 1 5/8" x 1 1/8". The assembled triple ball topiary measures 2 7/8" x 1". The "Thank you" block measures 3/4" x 3/8". "Happy birthday to you" measures 2 1/8" x 1/2".