Train Tracks Stamp Set
Product ID : 2348
1. This set is made for coloring fun, so stamp the images in black and color with your
2. Stamp the images on colored cardstock or patterned paper for a fun look. Cut images
with die first, then stamp.
3. Stamp the coordinating images (presents, logs, crates) on the flatbed car.
4. Customize your train number with the coordinating number stamps.
5. Stamp the sentiments repeatedly to create a fun background.
6. Create a holiday theme card using snowflakes and holiday sentiments from your
existing stamp sets. Add a Christmas tree or snowman to the flatbed car.
7. Create a unique name frame gift with the flatbed car holding letters spelling out a
8. Make a feminine card decorating the train with flowers, using flowers for the steam!
9. Create a whole birthday ensemble for a train theme party.
10. Unique valentines can be created by putting hearts on the flatbed and using hearts
as the steam coming out of the engine.
11. Add glossy accents or stickles to the train car. Use buttons, eyelets or brads for the
train wheels. Make a track out of ribbon, twill or thread.
All Aboard for some stamping fun with this adorable stamp set. Create cards, scrapbook pages and other projects with these unique coordinating images. Use the sentiments and numbers to customize your train. Use the flatbed to carry one of the coordinating images or reach in your existing stamping stash to create a design for any occasion. You will find yourself reaching for this set to create birthday cards, thank you notes and even holiday cards. Don’t miss the coordinating dies to make cutting the train very quick and easy!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The train engine measures 2 2/5" by 1 1/2", the flatbed car is 1 7/10" by 4/9" and the caboose measures 47/50" by 1 4/9". The Happy Birthday sentiment is 1 9/50" wide, The Thank You sentiment measures 21/25" long. The three train cars will line up neatly on a A2 card front.