Tranquility Trilogy Stamp Set
Product ID : 2398
1. Try your hand at creating unforgettable party favors by pairing up this stamp set with
the Favor It Box 5 die.
2. Triangles make fantastic tags that look great when tied onto a gift bag.
3. You can assemble several triangles in a row, alternating them pointing up and down, to
create a border on scrapbook layout.
4. Triangle labels on the front of a jar or tin can be a fun alternative to standard shapes.
5. A beautiful monogrammed stationery or card collection can be created with the wreath
triangle image and alphabet stamps.
6. Decorate the Favor It Box 5 with this stamp set and use it as the perfect packaging to
give a Pandora Bead as a gift.
7. These triangles make a perfect miniature pennant flag for decor or on a scrapbook
8. Try stamping these triangular images onto large tumbled tile to create trivets. You can
even create a hexagon with 6 triangle points together if desired.
9. Embellish something fabric (t-shirt front, purse, apron front, sachets, etc...) with
triangular patches created with these images.
10. Create a special gift of tea packaged in the Favor It Box 5 with teacup or other
accessories stamped to match.
Upon moving and cleaning out every nook and cranny of my old house, I stumbled upon my old girl scout sash with all of my badges stitched in place. Many of them were triangular and it occurred to me that triangles have never been given their proper exposure in the paper crafting industry! So this product line is dedicated to celebrating the triangle! This stamp set features several triangular motifs that will coordinate with both the Two Triangle dies and the new Favor It Box. The stamps can work as unique tags, focal points, background builders and so much more!
MEASUREMENT REFERENCE: This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. Each of the equilateral triangles measure 1 3/4" wide x 1 1/2" tall. The "Happily Ever After" sentiment measures 7/8" x 1/4". The "Just a Little Something" sentiment measures 1" x 5/8.