Traveler's Journal: Bullets Stamp Set
Product ID : 3413
Traveler’s Journal: Bullets Tip Sheet
1. This set will coordinate well with so many of the other sets in the Traveler’s Journal collection. It will also work well with the Monthly Moments and Moments Inked collections.
2. Use the bullet images to create your own checklists for daily tasks and goals in your journal and then use the coordinating elements to track your progress. Search “bullet journal” online to find all sorts of information about setting up and using a bullet journal.
3. Use multiple outline frames on one page to organize lists and notes by day or theme.
4. The border images are great for keeping your lists organized or just to add decorative elements to your journal pages.
5. Create a journal kit that includes stamps, ink, adhesive, and a journaling pen so you can document, collect ephemera, and stamp in your journals, scrapbooks, and/or planners quickly and easily.
6. Stamp the words onto cardstock strips, and then trim and attach them in your journal or onto scrapbook layouts and cards.
7. Use this set in your Moments Inked planner to organize and document your everyday memories and moments.
8. The elements in this set work great in journal cards for pocket scrapbooking.
9. Use the “smtwtfs” element of the set to track daily goals.
10. So many elements in the set are great for creating different patterned papers to use in your journals or on other projects.
The Traveler’s Journal: Bullets set is designed to be used with the products in the Traveler’s Journal collection. Bullet journals are so popular right now and this set contains all sorts of elements that are perfect for setting up your own journal. Don’t limit this set to scrapbooking projects only as they will work well on card projects too!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The outline frame is 2” wide and 3” tall, the outlined square is 1/4” wide and 1/4” tall, the arrow border is 2” wide and is 1/4” tall.