Traveler's Journal: Dates Stamp Set
Product ID : 3334
Traveler’s Journal: Dates Tip Sheet
1. This set will coordinate well with so many of the other sets in the Traveler’s Journal collection. It will also work well with the Monthly Moments and Moments Inked collections.
2. Use this set in your Moments Inked planner to organize and document your everyday memories and moments.
3. Create a journal kit that includes stamps, ink, adhesive, and a journaling pen so you can document, collect ephemera, and stamp in your journals, scrapbooks, and/or planners quickly and easily.
4. The larger circles will coordinate with a 1/2” circle punch or die. The smaller circles coordinate with a 1/4” circle punch or die.
5. Use the numbers to represent a day of the month or combine numbers to stamp the year or another number of significance.
6. Use the images on journal cards to use in pocket scrapbooks or directly on scrapbook or journal pages.
7. Stamp the images randomly to create a background pattern. Use just one month or day for a design or stamp some or all of them in multiple colors.
8. Stamp a list of months or days of the week and list a highlight from each for your photo album, journal, or scrapbook.
The Traveler’s Journal: Dates set is designed to be used with the products in the Traveler’s Journal collection. This set is a great basic for setting up pages or journal cards to document moments and memories that happen in everyday life as well as special events and occasions. It includes months, days of the week, and numbers to customize your project with the perfect date!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The month and day circles are 1/2” in diameter. The number circles are 1/4” in diameter. The “today” word is just under 1/2” wide and is just under 3/8” tall.