Traveler's Journal: Field Notes Stamp Set
Product ID : 3557
Traveler’s Journal: Field Notes Tip Sheet
1. This set was designed to use in a nature journal, but you can use the images and sentiments to create beautiful card, tags, packaging, and more!
2. Stamp the images in a lighter gray tone to make them look like they were drawn in pencil.
3. The journaling box will fit onto many of the Monthly Moments: Journal Card dies.
4. Many of the sentiments and typed words and phrases will stamp perfectly onto the lines of the journaling box image.
5. Stamp the images onto watercolor paper with waterproof ink and then watercolor them with inks and/or paints.
6. The nature images are ones found in the upper Midwest part of the United States. Use the images and coordinating nature labels to journal about this area of the country.
7. Color the images to match how they look in nature - you can use a nature guide book or images found online as a guide - or get creative and color them however you would like.
8. The typed words and phrases can be used to jump start your nature journaling. Or use them to accent the images on your projects.
9. Use other stamp sets in your collection that feature objects in nature to combine with this set. There are many sets with leaves and flowers that would coordinate beautifully.
10. Try stamping the images in lighter tones to build your own custom backgrounds for your projects.
There’s nothing like getting out into nature and this set was designed to help you document your discoveries along the way in your Traveler’s Journal. This set includes everything you need to bring your nature journal to the next level with beautiful sketched images, nature labels, words, and sentiments. Use the images and sentiments on other projects too like cards, tags, packaging, and more!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 6” x 8” sheet. The butterfly image is 2” wide and just over 1” tall. The leaf image is just over 1 3/4” wide and is 2 1/2” tall. The acorn image is just under 1/2” wide and is just over 1/2” tall. The ladybug image is just over 1/4” wide and is 3/8” tall. The daisy flower image is 3 1/2” tall and is just under 1 3/8” wide. The harebell image is 2” tall and just over 3/4” wide. The journaling box is 2 1/2” wide and 3 1/2” tall. The “nature journal” sentiment is just over 2” wide and just under 1/2” tall. The “field notes” sentiment is just over 1 1/2” wide and is 3/8” tall. The “all good things…” sentiment is just under 2 7/8” wide and is just over 1/4” tall. The “look deep into nature…” sentiment is just under 1 1/2” wide and is just over 1 1/4” tall. The “wander often…” sentiment is just under 1 3/8” wide and is just over 1/2” tall. The nature labels are about 1/4” tall and vary in width from just over 5/8” - just over 1”. The typed words and sentiments are about 1/8” tall and vary in width from just under 1/4” - just over 1”.