Treetops Glisten Stamp Set
Product ID : 3089
Treetops Glisten Tip Sheet :
1. Keep things interesting by mixing and matching any and all tree shapes together,
creating a very unique design.
2. Make things easy on yourself by repeatedly stamping a single tree over and over.
3. Create your own hand stamped pattern paper.
4. Get extra festive with your Christmas wrapping paper and stamp your own wrap using
the images from this set.
5. The tiny dots, criss cross lines, and tree branch are accent images and were all made
to be stamped over any of the trees.
6. Heat emboss the accent images in gold or silver embossing powder.
7. For a bold look, stamp an assortment of trees in a very bright and colorful ink combo,
not just the typical shades of green.
8. Three different sized trunks are included in the set, these pair perfectly with any of the
9. Mix and match the tree trunk sizes to create a realistic stamped forest backdrop.
10. Use the trees as a focal point or over all pattern for your holiday or winter projects.
Even use them for occasions around the year, other than just winter or Christmas.
Treetops Glisten Stamp Set is a fun mix of mini trees and tree accessories, perfect for creating simple Christmas and winter cards. Included are different styles and layers to mix and match to your heart’s desire. The font selection features a modern take on vintage type, which is fitting for many styles.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The averaged sized tree images measures 1" x 5/8", the smaller tree images measure about 3/4" x 1/2", the "Where the Treetops Glisten" sentiment measures 1 1/2" x 1 5/8" and the "O Christmas Tree" sentiment measures 3/8" x 2 1/2".