Tremendous Treats: Valentine Stamp Set
Product ID : 2461
1. These images all fit nicely with our Limitless Layers 2 1/2" Circle die collection.
2. All of the images look fantastic when colored in. Be sure to add just a touch of gray
underneath them to add a bit of shadow and to help make them POP!
3. Try adding flock to the various animals for a more realistic texture.
4. Many of these images will coordinate with sentiments in other previously released sets,
making this set versatile and easy to use for projects year-round.
5. Don't limit yourself to just using these images alone. You can pair up two, three or four
on a single project.
6. Try playing around with integrating these images with images from other sets. You will
be amazed at all the combinations you can come up with!
7. A touch of glitter or Stickles to a portion of any image would be a wonderful finishing
detail that the recipient would appreciate, plus, it would emphasize the theme of love!
8. The images don't need to be colored. Try stamping them with Fresh snow ink onto
kraft cardstock for a fun and easy look.
9. The largest border from Label Basics, along with the coordinating die, are a fabulous
match-up for this set.
10. The cute images in this set makes it perfect for use on lunch box notes! Kids love to
find little treats or "pats on the back" tucked into their lunch while they are at school all
We have super-sized many of your most well-loved images from the Tiny Treats: Valentine set along with a few basic sentiments. Not only has the size been multiplied, but the amount of uses and applications has as well!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The cupcake measures 1 1/8" x 1 1/4". The dog measures 1 1/4" x 1 1/2" The lemon measures 1 3/4" x 1 1/8". The "be my valentine" sentiment measures 2 1/8" x 1/4".