Tropics Stamp Set
Product ID : 3231
Tropics Tip Sheet :
1. Create a tropical frame by stamping a leafy boarder around all four sides of your card
2. A repeating background pattern can be created easily by stamping one foliage image
again and again in the same direction.
3. Keep things interesting by stamping a random pattern using an assortment of leaves in
all directions and colors.
4. The largest split leaf comes in two forms, one is complete and the other is in two parts.
5. The easiest way to stamp the two part leaf image is to stamp the part with the stem first.
6. Use the Rock-and-Roll technique to ink up the foliage stamps in two different colors.
7. Mix up the foliage stamps with the pattern building images to create a super unique
8. When using the box pattern builder for a repeating background, rotate it each time you
9. Or don’t rotate it for another look!
10. Stamp a pattern in black using the box pattern builder and then add a pop of color to
the enclosed portions using markers.
Thoughts of relaxing on an island paradise and trekking via tropical trails are what made this stamp set come to life. A love for a laid back and simple stamping style is what makes this stamp set easy to work with. This Tropics stamp set features a fresh mix of foliage, messages from the heart, and a few fun pattern elements. All of which will come together seamlessly to create amazing paper crafting projects and cards!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The square pattern builder image measures 1" x 1", the largest split palm leaf image measures 3 3/4" x 1 5/8", the coordinating smaller split leaf image measures 2" x 7/8", the "happiest birthday wishes" sentiment measures 2 3/4" x 3/4" and the "hello" sentiment measures 1 1/4" x 1/2".