Tucked In: Father's Day Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3028
Tucked In: Father's Day Tip Sheet :
1. These sentiments were designed to be stamped on the inside of cards.
2. You can also stamp these on the outside of the card for a different look.
3. Use the masking technique to mask off certain words or phrases so that you can stamp
the sentiments in multiple colors.
4. Heat emboss the sentiments to add some shine to your card.
5. Carry the theme from the front of your card to the inside by stamping a few additional
images that were used on the card front, around these sentiments on the inside of the
6. Stretch these sentiments by stamping them and cutting the lines apart with your paper
trimmer. Adhere sentiment strips to card, leaving a bit of space between each line, for a
7. Create even more sentiments with these stamps! The masking technique can be used
to mask off large portions of the sentiment to create smaller sentiments which could be
used on the front of your card, and will then coordinate with the larger sentiment stamped
on the inside.
8. These sentiments can be used on gift tags.
9. Create framed art pieces to give as gifts using these sentiments and the images of
10. Stamp these sentiments directly on the inside of the card, or stamp them on large die
cuts (such as frames), which can be adhered inside the card for a bit more detail.
Tucked In: Father’s Day is the fourth in a monthly series of stamp sets designed to give you options for sentiments to stamp on the inside of cards. Whether you don’t know what to write in your card, or you just love the professional, finished look of a stamped sentiment on the inside, the Tucked In series is just what you need to take the guess-work out of what to put in your cards! The Tucked In series focuses on sentiments for different occasions each month so you’ll want to be sure to collect them all!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The “Dad, I just want to…” sentiment measures 2 3/4” x 1-1/4”. The “Happy Father’s Day to…” sentiment measures 2 5/8” x 1”.