Tulip Time Stamp Set
Sale Price: $20.88
Product ID : 3157
Tulip Time Tip Sheet :
1. The multi-step blooms and stems allow you to add pretty shading to your stamped
2. Use three different ink colors for the blooms, or experiment with “stamping off” to
achieve the lightest shade of color for the base layer of the bloom, which means you only
need two ink colors.
3. The blooms are labeled with numbers on the index label included with the stamp set,
making it easy for you to choose the correct layers for each bloom. All of the images
labeled with a “1” go together, and so on.
4. Look around at different varieties of real tulips to inspire your ink colors. Tulips come
in so many shades and colors, not just monochromatic combos!
5. Try stamping the tulips onto watercolor paper and wetting the images with a water
brush for a soft water colored look.
6. Try using just the detail layers, omitting the solid base layers, along with pastel ink
colors to achieve a sketched, artsy look on your projects. Pair a watercolor background
with this idea for even more interest.
7. Build an even larger bouquet of tulips by combining the single stems/blooms with the
cluster of three tulips.
8. Try adding a bow to your tulip bouquet using the Ribbon & Bows Stamp Set.
9. The two-step butterfly from the set is the perfect accent to embellish the tulips or to
perch on one of the sentiments from the set.
10. To finish your project inside and out, stamp a bold tulip bouquet on the outside of
your card, and then stamp a lighter version on the inside, allowing you to stamp or write a
sentiment over the top.
Nothing says spring like seeing the first tulips peek through the ground, bringing with them hope for the coming spring when life is new and fresh! Enjoy this flower favorite in your stamping projects with the Tulip Time Stamp Set. The multi-step images will add pretty shading and bountiful color to your stamped images. Use them to create stunning focal points or backgrounds. Try your hand at layering them over a watercolor background for a pretty, artistic touch. A couple of butterflies and a handful of sentiments in the prettiest of script fonts finish off the set.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The large three-tulip cluster measures 2” wide and 5” high when assembled. The single tulips each measure approximately 1” wide and 3” high when assembled. The larger butterfly measures just over 1/2”. The “Spring is in the Air” sentiment measures 1 7/8” wide and 1 7/8” high. The “happy birthday” sentiment measures 2 1/4” wide and 7/8” high.