Turning a New Leaf Stamp Set
Product ID : 2182
1. Create a beautiful layered background by stamping smaller leaves in a light color to
cover the entire surface, followed by a few strategically placed larger leaves in a darker
color. Throw in some of Background Basics: Text Style images for even more depth and
2. Many of the leaves would work beautifully with the rock and roll technique. Ink the
image up with a light color ink, then roll the tips of the leaves in a darker color. The
results are breath taking!
3. Incorporate floral images from some of your favorite sets with the leaves for even more
options. Just taking one floral image and pairing it with each of the different leaves will
make your floral stamps that much more versatile!
4. Use the solid dot stamps found in Polka Dot Basics to add berries to any of the leaves.
5. A bit of Stickles or Glitter down the stems of any of these leaves makes a fun addition.
6. Add your favorite floral embellishments to the leaves, such as punched flowers, Prima
Flowers and more.
7. Stamp any leaf image a second time in an alternate color. Cut a few select leaves and
adhere them over the original leaf you stamped in your original color. It can make any of
these leaves take on a fun, modern & artistic look!
8. The smaller leaf images make wonderful additions for your sentiments.
9. The larger leaves are the perfect images to accent the fronts of envelopes to help
frame out an address.
10. Add small rhinestones, buttons or pearls to the leaves to assume the appearance of
The simple & stylish leaf images contained in this set will be timeless additions to your stamp collection. You will find multiple uses including creating backgrounds, focal points and accents. Pair the leaves with some of your favorite floral images or even floral embellishments.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The largest leaf image measures 4" wide and 3.25" tall. The small double fern image measures 1.75" wide and 1.5" tall. The single tri-leaf image measures 1" wide and 1.25" tall.