Twig Wreath Stamp Set
Product ID : 3073
Twig Wreath Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp the wreath multiple times, turning the stamp just a bit each time, to create a
fuller looking twig wreath.
2. Stamp the wreath in a light tone so the flower and foliage images stand out more and
become the focal point of your wreath image.
3. Stamp the flowers and foliage images directly onto the wreath or onto the coordinating
die cuts to layer onto the wreath, or do a combination of both!
4. The flower and foliage images can be stamped on their own without the wreath.
5. Look in your stamp collection to find other flower and foliage images to use with the
6. Add beads, sequins, buttons, or whatever else you can think of for berries on the
7. Embossing the flower and foliage onto the wreath would create a beautiful and elegant
8. All of the sentiments are designed to fit inside the wreath opening.
9. Some of the flower and foliage images have multiple image parts so you can easily
stamp a multicolored image.
10. Use the flower and foliage images to stamp coordinating papers to use on your
This set features a rustic twig wreath that you can customize with flowers, berries, and foliage. The images are beautiful for fall, but can be used for so many other occasions too.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The wreath image is just under 3” in diameter. The “delight in the little things” sentiment is just under 2” wide and just under 3/8” tall. The larger flower image is about 1” in diameter.