Uncorked Stamp Set
Product ID : 2924
Uncorked Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp any of the sentiments and then add the large wine bottle top and bottom above
and below it. Top the bottle off with the cork as an added detail.
2. Add "wine" to the glasses with the separate striped wine filler stamp. The wine filler
image can also be used with plain die-cut versions of the glasses.
3. Apply glossy accents over the bottle or wine glass images for a realistic look.
4. All of the single line sentiments will fit in the label image included in the set.
5. The droplets image can be used to make it look like wine is pouring from the bottle into
6. The small round vintage wine label can be used to accent the side of a wine glass or
either of the wine bottles.
7. The large script words will look especially festive when heat embossed.
8. The sentiments are all designed a bit boxy so that you can add the glasses or bottles
directly on top of them, making everything feel more grounded.
9. Use the tri-leaf embellishment on either end of a sentiment to help add emphasis to it.
This wine themed set is just what you need to keep on hand for creating unique cards for wine loving friends and family. Many of the elements in Uncorked are sized to work well with our Wine Bottle Tag Die (sold separately) so you can customize gifts for many different occasions.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The white wine glass measures 1 3/8" x 1/2". The red wine glass measures 1 3/8" x 3/4". The assembled wine bottle measures 2 1/2" x 5/8". The large wine bottle bottom measures 3/4" x 7/8". The large wine bottle top measures 3/4" x 1 5/8". The large script "Celebrate" measures 1 7/8" x 7/8". The "Love is like wine..." sentiment measures 1 7/8" x 3/4". The sentiment "It doesn't matter whether the glass..." measures 2" x 1 1/4".