Up, Up & Away Stamp Set
Product ID : 2234
1. The kite outline image can be used by itself and colored with your favorite coloring
medium or stamped with the patterned overlays for more variety. There is even a small
solid "bow" image to coordinate with the tail of the kite.
2. The baskets are separate from the solid balloons so you are able to easily stamp them
in a different color.
3. The solid circle, intended to be used for the sun, also can be used to make great
polka-dotted patterned backgrounds.
4. The solid kite pattern overlays can also be used to build background patterns.
5. Use the coordinating cloud dies to cut felt clouds for your project to add some
6. Create multi-colored rays for the sun by stamping every other ray in a different color.
7. Stamp the cloud images in green at the bottom of your project to represent rolling hills.
8. Bend any of the sentiments before you attach it to the block to follow the curve of the
rainbow and stamp the sentiment just above it.
9. All of these images look wonderful when accented with glitter, especially the sun &
10. If you would like to utilize the placement of the basket trio stamp for your outline
balloons, simply stamp the solid basket trio onto your project, then cut out or die cut the
outline balloon images and overlay them directly on top of the stamped basket trio. Using
this image as a guide can help to speed up the design process.
With all of the elements needed to create projects that embrace blue skies & sunny days, this set will bring so much joy into the lives of the people you care about most. Hot air balloons, kites and rainbows will bring you happiness and fun while you are creating as well. Don't miss the coordinating dies for this set along with the $5 sentiment add-on!
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The rainbow measures 3" wide and 1" tall. The largest hot air balloon measures 1 1/2" wide and 2" tall with basket. The kite measures 3" long and 1" wide. The "Fly away with me" sentiment measures 2 1/4" long and 3/4" tall.