Vegetable Garden Stamp Set
Product ID : 2680
Vegetable Garden Tip Sheet :
1. The circular "Premium Vegetables" label will coordinate with a 1 1/4" circle punch.
2. When layering the vegetable images, it is easiest to start with the main solid image first
and add from there. Each of the images are conveniently numbered on the companion
index labels for ease of use.
3. Get creative and use non-traditional colors for some of the vegetables. Try an Aqua
Mist and Ocean Tides artichoke for a trendy stationery set, or Sweet Blush and Hibiscus
Burst peas for a baby girl card.
4. All of the vegetables and titles will coordinate with the seed packet frames included in
Garden Variety and Garden Variety II.
5. Use multiple vegetables to create an interesting border or background.
6. If you are into canning, these vegetables will work well for creating custom labels or
7. The carrot will work well for Easter cards, especially if paired with one of our adorable
rabbit images. Also, the peas would be an adorable accent for baby cards.
8. Many of the vegetables will work with the openings found in our Mat Stack Collection
stamp set frames as well as the Limitless Layers: 1 3/4" Circle dies.
9. Try pairing some of these images with words and elements found in the previously
released "Just For You" stamp set when giving food gifts.
10. You can use the solid portion of the carrot to create petals for a daisy and the top for
the daisy leaves.
The detail in this new veggie-themed set will really come to life once you start stamping with it! Each of these two step vegetable images (and sometimes three step) will coordinate with the seed packet frames found in both Garden Variety and Garden Variety II. The images are also strong enough to stand on their own. This set is great for incorporating into food gifts, canning and more.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The assembled artichoke measures 1" wide and 2" tall. The assembled peas measure 1 3/8" wide and 2" tall. The assembled tomato measures 1 1/2" wide and 1 1/4" tall. The assembled lettuce measures 1 1/2" wide and 1 1/2" tall. The assembled carrot measures 7/8" wide and 2 1/4" tall. The assembled radish measures 1 1/2" wide and 2 1/8" tall. The assembled asparagus measures 1 1/4" wide and 1 3/4" tall. The premium vegetables label measures 1 3/16" in diameter. The garden fresh label measures 1 1/4" x 3/8". The "Peas" title measures 3/4" x 1/4". The "Asparagus" title measures 1 5/8" x 1/4".