Vintage Ornaments II Stamp Set
Product ID : 3266
Vintage Ornaments II Tip Sheet :
1. This set contains four main types of ornaments. The solid ornaments are multi-step
stamps, allowing you to add multiple colors to each of your ornaments.
2. There are also four outline ornaments which can be colored in with the coloring
medium of your choice.
3. The watercolor technique works beautifully with the outline images. Stamp them on
watercolor card stock with clear, white, or even colored embossing powder and then
watercolor the images.
4. The coordinating die set contains four dies that work with both the solid and the outline
5. Use the two straight line images found in the set to “hang” the ornaments from the top
of your card.
6. The set contains four ornament topper images. Each one is specific to that particular
ornament. See the outline images to know which topper goes with which solid image.
7. Stamp the solid images in a variety of colors. Then stamp again over the top with
versamark ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder to give your ornaments a
8. You can also stamp the solid images with color on some parts and heat emboss with
gold or silver embossing powder on other parts for pops of metallic shine.
9. Use just a single ornament on a card or create beautiful ornament clusters with
10. Pair these ornaments with the branches from the Holiday Greens or Holiday Greens
Borders stamp sets, and “hang” the ornaments from the greenery!
Create gorgeous stamped holiday ornaments with classic ornament shapes you may remember from days gone by! The multi-step stamps included in the set will give you so many options for mixing and matching any ink color combination you can dream up, and not only that, the various ornament building stamps are ideal for many of your favorite stamping techniques! And if coloring is your preference, there are outline images included in Vintage Ornaments II, as well! These vintage ornaments are sure to become classics in your stamp collection!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
The largest ornament (both the outline image and the assembled multi-step images) measures 1 5/8” x 2 5/8”. The smallest ornament (both the outline image and the assembled multi-step images) measures 1 1/4” x 1 3/4”. The long, skinny ornament (both the outline image and the assembled multi-step images) measures 3/4” x 2 1/2”. The round ornament (both the outline image and the assembled multi-step images) measures 1 1/2” x 1 7/8”.